In summer enjoy this potato chat served with yogurt and chutney .
- 2 large boiled potatoes ( Aloo)
- Oil to deep fry
- Ginger Juliennes
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ cumin powder
- Salt mix to taste
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 cup of fresh chilled smooth yogurt
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 2 tbsp coriander chutney
- Heat sufficient oil in a skillet till medium hot. Add potato pieces and deep fry till crisp and golden. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer the potatoes into a big bowl. Add salt, chat masala, red chili powder, cumin powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl; pour yogurt, Tamarind Chutney or Dates chutney and coriander chutney over the potato cubes and garnish with ginger juliennes and serve immediately.