- 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp chicken tikka masala
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp of yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cut the chicken into 1” cubes.
- Add chicken tikka masala, vinegar, yogurt, salt, chili paste and 1 tbsp of oil.Keep in an air tight container in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat remaining oil in a non stick pan. Add chicken with marinade. Stir well for about 3-4 minutes on high heat. Lower the heat and cook covered for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until chicken is tender.
- Serve with pita/roti/paratha in the form of wraps.
Do You Know?
Stir frying is an umbrella term used to describe two fast Chinese cooking techniques: chǎo and bào. The two techniques differ in their speed of execution, the amount of heat used, and the amount of tossing done to cook the food in the wok.