Enjoy hot crispy fried potatoes tossed with spicy masala.
- 2 large boiled potatoes cut into small chunks
- Oil to deep fry
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Ginger Juliennes
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ½ cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chillies chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat sufficient oil in a skillet till medium hot; add boiled potato chunks and deep fry till crisp and golden. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer the potatoes into a big bowl. Add salt, chaat masala, red chili powder, cumin powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, garnish with ginger strips and serve immediately.
When boiling potatoes add some salt to the water itself as potatoes absorb salt better this way.