It is a simple recipe to prepare nutritious string beans with potato.
- 1 pound string beans cut into 1 cm long pieces
- 1 big potato cut into 1” cubes
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of asafetida
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala or Amchoor powder
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a skillet or pan.
- Add asafetida, cumin seeds and red chilli flakes.
- Stir in potato cubes. Fry till light pink.
- Add beans to this. Stir. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook covered till potato and beans are tender.Add little water if required. Add Chaat Masala or Amchoor powder and mix well.
- Serve hot with hot Roti.