- 1 lb Cat Fish fillets
- 4 tbsp Green jalapeno sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 egg white
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Red food color
- 10 pieces of pickled hot jalapeno pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cup cooking oil for frying
- Wash the fish thoroughly and cut into long strips of about 1 cm thickness.
- In a bowl mix jalapeno sauce, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, egg white, corn flour, food color and salt. Add fish fillets and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Fry fish fillet until golden and crispy on a moderate heat. Drain the fish on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
- Dip the pickled sliced hot jalapeno pepper in the leftover marinade and fry them just like fish fillet.Take them out on the absorbent kitchen paper.
- Serve fish fillet hot in a plate, drizzled with lemon juice and garnished with fried pickled jalapeno and lemon slices.
Most of us love the jalapeno (and other beautiful peppers) because of the little “kick” we get when we take a bite of one. Sure, as far as taste is concerned, jalapenos are delicious, but that blast of spiciness that bursts in your mouth and ravishes your tongue is a powerfully added bonus, making hot peppers among the greatest flavors in the world.
Isn’t that great!