Lemonade with Indian twist…easy to make…. refreshingly drink for summer days.
- ¼ cup pudina leaves (Mint Leaves)
- 1” long fresh ginger (Adrak)
- 2 cups Lemonade (modify according to taste)
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp roasted and crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lime slices for garnishing
- Crushed ice cubes
- Strain the juice through muslin cloth or strainer to remove fibers.
- Pour into a large jug.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to get desired strength and sweetness and mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices
- Mix with crushed ice before serving.
Do You Know?
- Fresh ginger rhizome is available in two forms: young and mature.
- Young ginger, also called as spring ginger, is juicy, fleshy, and tender with a very mild flavor. It has a pale, thin skin that requires no peeling. It can be grated, chopped, or julienned for use. They are often pickled in vinegar or just cooked as an ingredient in many dishes.
- Mature ginger has a tough skin that must be peeled away to get to the fibrous flesh and is usually grated, chopped or ground for use.