It is a nutritive refreshing drink.
- 1 cup chopped fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup cantaloupe cubes
- 1 cup cold milk / Vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ cup strawberry nectar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Wash strawberries properly and remove the stems.
- Blend strawberries, cantaloupe and strawberry nectar together in a blender until crushed properly into a smooth paste.
- Add milk / ice cream and crushed ice.
- Blend again for another 30 seconds or so.
- Serve chilled in glasses topped with ice cream and fresh strawberry.
Do You Know?
A milkshake is a sweet, cold beverage which is made from milk/ice cream and flavorings or sweeteners such as fruit syrup. Milkshakes are usually served in a tall glass with a straw, and whipped cream may be added as a topping.
In some parts of New England and New York City in the United States, milkshakes are made without ice cream. In those areas, a milkshake made with ice cream is commonly called a ‘frappe’.