Have you ever made Laddo ki kheer? If not then try out now. Boondi ke Laddoo are used to prepare this special kheer.
- 2 Boondi Laddoos
- ¾ cup full cream milk
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp rose water
- Crumbled khoya or burfi
- Chopped nuts
- Take Laddoo in a plate and cut each in two parts.
- Pour milk over the Laddoos.
- Microwave the plate for at least one minute or till bubbles start coming out. Remove the plate from microwave.
- Sprinkle khoya, cardamom powder, nuts and rose water over the laddos. No sugar is required.
- Refrigerate it covered for about an our till chilled. Serve as dessert.
Do You Know?
Laddoo is an Indian sweet that is often prepared to celebrate festivals or household events such as weddings. Til and jaggery laddoo are especially made for the festival of Sankrant.
Laddoo are always round in shape but their size may vary. Some have a soft to bite-into-consistency while others are hard to bite into.
Laddoos are usually made out of some flour like wheat, besan or gram flour, or nuts like sesame seeds, peanuts as the main ingredient and hot sugar syrup or jaggery syrup.
Some examples of ladoo are : Motichoor ladoo, Boondi Ladoo, Churma Ladoo, Rava Ladoo, Atta or Wheat ladoo.