- Grind cashew nuts, mint leaves, green chilies, and ginger to a paste in grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat; add paneer pieces and sauté until light brown.
- After sautéing take out paneer pieces from pan and add cumin seeds in the same oil. When seeds stop spluttering, add ginger, chili, mint paste and fry till oil starts separating.
- Add paneer pieces and Rock salt to this, mix well. Cover the pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Squeeze in lemon.
- Garnish with melted butter or ghee and ginger juliennes.
- Serve hot with Kuttu ki Poori and Sookhi Aloo ki Sabji
On the sixth day, the goddess Durga is worshipped as Katyayani. Seated on her vehicle lion, Katyayani has three eyes and eight hands.
The Chhatarpur Temple, formally known as Adya Katyayani temple, which is dedicated to Goddess Katyayni, is located at Chhatarpur, on the southwestern outskirts of the city of Delhi, India. It is the second largest temple complex in India.