- ½ pound Cottage Cheese (Paneer) cut into pieces
- 1 Capsicum cut into pieces
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp red chili Powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of Orange Color
- Rock Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp ghee or cooking oil
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Heat Ghee/ oil in a pan. Add paneer pieces and fry until paneer is pink in color.
- Take out fried paneer in a bowl and add bay leaf, diced tomato, ginger paste, green chili paste along with red chili powder and Rock salt to the same pan.
- Cook tomato spice mix, stirring continuously on medium flame, till ghee/oil begins to separate.
- Stir in paneer and capsicum pieces. Mix properly and then add ½ cup of water.
- Cook on low flame till the capsicum is done.
- Take out in a serving dish. Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with Kuttu Ki Poori, Pudina Aloo and Ghiya Ka Raita.
Do You Know?
Navaratri is divided into three-day sets, each devoted to a different aspect of the supreme goddess.
The first three days of Navratri are devoted to Durga (to destroy all our vices, impurities, and defects).
The next three day set is devoted to Lakshmi (the giver of spiritual and material wealth).
The last set of three days is devoted to Saraswati (the goddess of wisdom).
Blessing from all three aspects of the divine mother is the only way to have all-round success in life.