Method II: Roll and Spiral
- Divide the dough into equal sized balls.
- Flour a clean surface and roll each ball out into a circle about 5-6” in diameter.
- Spread masala for stuffing evenly on the flattened surface.
- Flour the rolling surface lightly and very gently roll out the spiral into a flat circle about 5-6” in diameter.
- Heat a griddle and put a paratha over it. Flip the paratha when you see tiny bubbles rising on the surface of the paratha. Drizzle a bit of oil on the top and spread well over the surface of the paratha. Flip again and drizzle some more oil on this surface too. The paratha is done when both sides are crispy and golden brown.