This dish can be simplified by using frozen vegetables in place of fresh vegetables.
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup chopped green beans
- ½ cup carrot cubed
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped in 1” square pieces
- ½ cup cauliflower chopped small pieces
- 1 small potato (small cubes)
- 12 cup boiled corn kernels (or frozen)
- 6-7 curry leaves (optional)
- 1 big onion, diced
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger juliennes
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in curry leaves, onion, cook until tender.
- Add potatoes and cook covered for 3-4 minutes or till half done.
- Add corn kernels, green peas, green beans, carrot and cauliflower and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomato chunks, chopped green chilies, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add green bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and serve hot with paratha.