This salad is simple to make and can be used with any vegetarian or non vegetarian dish.
- Onion cut into slices transversely
- Medium sized tomato sliced half longitudinally
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green chilies cut longitudinally
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Arrange onion slices, tomatoes and green chilies in a platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt just before serving
Do you know?
A cherry tomato is a smaller garden variety of tomato. Cherry tomatoes range in size from a thumb tip up to the size of a golf ball, and can range from being spherical to slightly oblong in shape.