One can prepare salad with anything - fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, fruits, eggs and seafood. Here I have prepared salad with cottage cheese along with peas and baby mushrooms. Tomatoes not only provide nutrition but give color also to the salad platter therefore they are added to salad..
- ½ pound Cottage Cheese slices
- ½ pound Green Peas
- 5-6 Button Mushrooms
- 2 small firm tomatoes
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro finely chopped
- Black pepper powder
- Chaat masala
- 1 lemon/lime
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sauté paneer slices. Take them out in bowl.
- Stir fry peas and mushrooms in the same frying pan in remaining butter. Take them out in a separate bowl.
- Crumble the paneer and add salt, chat masala, black pepper powder and chopped green chilies. Mix well.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and chat masala in peas and mushrooms also.
- Cut tomatoes in fancy styles.
- Arrange in a salad plate. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Squeeze lemon over paneer, peas and mushrooms.
- Serve fresh.