Simple nutritive and quick to make salad made with grated radish, tomato and green chili.
- 2 Mooli (radish) peeled and grated
- ½ tomato finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Green bell pepper and boiled potato for decorating salad plate
- Mix all the ingredients and arrange on a serving plate.
- Add salt just before serving.
Do You Know?
Radishes are suggested as an alternative treatment for a variety of ailments including whooping cough, cancer, coughs, gastric discomfort, liver problems, constipation, dyspepsia, gallbladder problems, arthritis, gallstones, kidney stones and intestinal parasites.