1 cup green peas
½ cup chopped green beans
2 carrots cubed
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
½ cup green bell pepper, chopped in 1” square pieces
½ cup red bell pepper, chopped in 1” square pieces
½ cup cauliflower chopped small pieces
1 small potato cubes of 1” square
6-7 curry leaves (optional)
2 big onions, diced
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
2 fresh green chilies chopped
4 tbsp ground unsalted cashews
2 cups tomato chunks (canned or fresh)
Salt to taste
2 tbsp curry powder
1 cup heavy cream
4 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and cook until light brown. Mix in ginger and garlic, and continue cooking for 1 minute more.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, peas and beans, and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
Puree tomato chunks in grinder and add to vegetables.
- Season with salt and curry powder.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Add cabbage, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add cashew nut paste and cream into the skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with rice or Roti ( Indian flat bread) or Paratha.