Serve this tangy potato salad as starter; I am sure even non-potato lovers will also fall in love with potatoes after eating this.
- 1 large potato boiled and cubed
- 2-3 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 green chili chopped fine
- 3-4 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- In a big bowl, take all the ingredients for dressing. Mix them well. Now add potato cubes, chopped spring onion and green chilies.
- Gently mix everything together to avoid breaking the potatoes.
- Refrigerate covered for at least two hours.
- Serve as starter.
Do You Know?
Spring Onion is also commonly known as green onion, scallion or salad onion. These are milder than other onions because they are harvested before the bulb are developed fully.