Dal Moth is a popular 'anytime snack'. It is liked because of its crispiness and spiciness. Sometimes it so happens that you get ‘not so fresh’ type of Dalmoth from stores. Here is a recipe to convert this bland Dalmoth to a delicious snack ready to be served with tea.
- 1 cup of Dalmoth
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 green chili chopped fine
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped fine
- Chaat masala according to taste
- Black pepper powder according to taste
- ½ tsp cooking oil
- Heat about ½ tsp oil in a frying pan on low flame.
- Add chopped onion and chopped green chili; fry until onion is transparent.
- Now add Dalmoth to the pan and stir slowly and continuously to prevent Dalmoth from getting overheated as it is already deep fried.
- When Dalmoth is crisp, turn off the flame.
- Add Chaat masala, pepper powder and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with tea.