It tastes very good with Biryani (rich rice-meat dishes).
- 1 cup yogurt (must not be sour) whisked till smooth
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves chopped fine
- ¼ cup mint chopped fine
- 2 green chilies chopped fine
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Put yogurt in a bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix well to blend.
- Chill and serve.
Do You Know?
Yogurt can be made from any variety of mammal milk, but is most often made from cow, buffalo or goat milk. Kefir is an alcoholic version of yogurt originally made from fermented camel milk, but now made from cow milk. Available in some natural food stores, kefir has an alcohol content of about 2.5%.