- 1 pound lady finger
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp raw mango powder
- ½ tsp ajwain
- Salt to taste
- Wash the ladyfinger and pat dry with a clean cloth. Trim off both the ends of each piece.
- Make a lengthwise slit in each ladyfinger such that it does not completely open up.
- Mix all the spices for stuffing.
- Now stuff the slit in each ladyfinger with small amount of stuffing.
- Lay the stuffed ladyfinger in a plate.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil in a frying pan on a medium flame. When hot, add the stuffed ladyfinger and fry until ladyfinger is cooked.
Do You Know?
Ladyfinger is low in Sodium, Saturated Fat and Cholesterol, thus, an ideal diet for human consumption
High in Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Manganese, Protein, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc and Copper.