This salad is simple to make and can be used every day with any vegetarian or non vegetarian dish.
- Onion cut into slices transversely
- Small sized tomato sliced half longitudinally
- Cucumber peeled and sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green chilies cut longitudinally
- Lemon slices
- Salt to taste
- Arrange onion slices, cucumber slices, Lemon slices, tomatoes and green chilies in a platter.
- Sprinkle salt just before serving.
Do You Know?
To produce good tasting, crisp onions, first slice or chop onions and place them in a bowl. Cover the onions with water and then add some ice to the water. Let the onions soak for 15 minutes to an hour and then drain before serving.