- 1 egg
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- ½ small tomato finely chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp finely Chopped Cilantro leaves
- Salt To taste
- Heat oil in a non-sticking pan and fry onion on medium flame until it becomes soft and light brown.
- Add chopped tomato and fry until tomato is soft.
- Mix in all of the ingredients.
- Now spread the onion tomato mix in the pan.
- Break the egg and slowly drop on the onion tomato mix. Do not stir. Cook uncovered on slow flame for 3-4 minutes till egg yolk solidifies.
- Garnish with black pepper powder.
- Serve hot.
Do You Know?