It is a healthy tea time or coffee break snack.
- 1 cup Bengal Gram (Kala Chana) with skin
- ½ cup onion finely cut into cubes
- 2 green chillies finely cut
- ½ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Soak Kala Chana for at least 3-4 hours.
- Pressure cook it with salt in 3-4 cups of water so that it is just done ( 2-3 whistles).If some water is left then cook in an open vessel till all the water is evaporated.
- Take out boiled chana in a bowl. Cool it.
- Garnish with all the ingredients and serve as a snack.